- This event has passed.
Beginner Crochet Class-DAY TIME 4 Weeks
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Are you ready to become a Knotty, Knotty Hooker? Come join us for this 4-week beginner crochet class!
- Crochet is a fun and forgiving medium to work with. Using only a hook and your fingers, you can create a world of fun and simple projects!
- In this class we will learn the basic stitches and how to read patterns by crocheting different projects, a washcloth, scrubby, a hat/toque and finally a simple cowl if time permits.
- This class is perfect for the beginner or someone who is wanting to get back into crocheting.
- 100.00 including ALL materials and instruction.
My name is Holly Cheverie and I have been crocheting for several years. I enjoy creating many different crochet projects from hats and blankets to amigurumi (small stuff animals).