Deaf Crows Collective Supper/Performance
November 24 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmCA$60.00
Are you looking for a fun and unique night out? Would you like to learn some sign language? We’ve got just the thing for you!!
- Deaf Crows Collective is hosting a Deaf Dining Experience at the Blue Rooster Cafe & Studio on Saturday November 24 to raise funds to travel to the Edmonton SoundOFF Festival.
- This is the third time we’ve hosted this event which has always had rave reviews!
- Join us for an evening immersed in the Deaf experience. Students from Winston Knoll’s Deaf & Hard of Hearing program & cast members of Deaf Crows Collective will guide you through an evening inspired by Signs Restaurant in Toronto.
- Deaf wait staff will take your order for this 3-course meal using American Sign Language. Diners will be provided with a “cheat book” that illustrates how to sign menu items Menu includes GF and Vegetarian choices for each of the 3 courses.
- Diners will be entertained by Deaf performances throughout the evening Funds generated from this Deaf Experience event will help fund our theater production.
- Appetizers at 6:30 pm Advance Tickets only.