« All Events
Fresh Green Wreath Making Workshop-1 evening
November 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
- Learn how to use fresh Christmas Greens (from British Columbia) to make your own unique wreath.
- Simplified clamping process so you can create a professional looking wreath for your front door.
- All tools, greens and ribbon supplied.
- Enjoy an evening of creativity and take your finished product home!
- Finished Wreath will measure 20 to 24 inches.
- 1 evening class Nov. 6th from 7-8:45 pm
Cost $89.00 includes all materials
- Wreaths will last many weeks outside
1505 Aaron Drive
Pilot Butte, SK
Check our Facebook page for our daily specials, list of classes and job opportunities!