Watercolour and Surface – Workshop 2 (Intermed.) Ages 16-99
February 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmCA$75.00
Watercolour Workshop – Watercolour and Surface – Workshop 2 (intermediate)
- Aside from watercolour paper, there are several other surfaces that you can work on as a watercolour artist.
- In this class, students will work on yupo paper which is a synthetic paper made out of recycled plastic.
- The class will focus on minimal layering to render a portrait painting.
- CLASS COSTS: $75 (materials and instruction costs included)
- Watercolour on yupo paper
- Please bring a high quality color or black & white image for the class-printed from computer or an original no larger than 11 x 14
- You will be tracing the image to transparent paper.